Start Here: Popular Post of the Week!

Friday, August 22, 2014

Inspirational Friday

Sometimes I forget to just enjoy "today"… I LOVE to plan so much and look forward to events sooooo much! Well, I will be the first (or second really, since my grandmother always reminds me) to tell you I need to stop and smell the roses more. 

As a side note, all the "mindfulness" books aide in this struggle. Check some out at your local library if you would like to be "more present" in your own life. :) If you need recommendations, you can find them in the link above, Book Reviews. 

So, today I bring you a quote from Honest Abe:


Also, remember Pictivities!! Have you given them a shoutout yet? Cause it's a pretty awesome book. ;)
post signature

1 comment:

Melanie @ Happy Being Healthy said...

I need to remember to stop and smell the roses sometimes too! I love that quote you shared.

01 09 10